Identify Looking for a game, help is welcome

intofeet

Nov 21, 2020
i played a game years ago. You are the male protagonist,

recovering from amnesia, waking up in the hospital (i seem to recall you haven't been home for some time before) and your family taking you back in. You are trying to uncover the mystery of the city. It's a kind of sandbox game and the city is largely walkable. You have a little sister, an older sister and your mother. Sometimes the aunt comes to visit (swim in the pool, eat together)

I would love to get some help with the game title (since i never finished)

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I would love to get some help with the game title (since i never finished)
It's a really generic game that you are describing here. There's really many incest games that rely on MC's coma to explain the sudden change of behavior for every member of the family. And obviously most of them have a mystery to uncover, in order to soften the fact that it's yet another game where you'll bang everyone in the house.

Perhaps that you would have more success by asking in the recommendations & identification section of the forum, where the question should have been posted from starts.

intofeet

Nov 21, 2020
thanks. game is looking good. but isn't the one i looked for. ok i try to give some more infos. the protagonist have to earn money.
and at the beginning he earns his money in a museum/pawnshop. there you had to buy and sell. and you have the possibility to fix the prices. I think the little sister was red-haired and you can help her study. the older sister is very prejudiced against the player. there is a brothel/strip club in town and you can buy presents for your sister in another shop. one of the first sexual acts is a footjob under the dining table by the aunt.

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“