Identify Looking for a game i downloaded here years ago

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
There's a game I know I downloaded on here years ago but i can't seem to find it again that i am looking for, I can't find it in my H Games folder or on here when searching (i am going through the tag list for female protagonists), but i can remember the setting and somewhat what happened i just can't remember the name of the game or the developer.
i know it was a visual novel most likely using the RenPy engine that featured a female protagonist that had a daughter that was going to school and u could influence what she did at school and she would tell u what happened when she got home, while the daughter was at school u the mother would go to work at I think it was either a bar or a café of sorts and the choices u made effected what relationships u could have (there was a male and female that worked with u that u could pursue a relationship with and it also effected what sort of conversations u had with your daughter).
it's been driving me nuts trying to find this game for a while now so I've turned to asking on here (sorry if this is the wrong place this is the 1st time I've done something like this) I would highly appreciate if anyone knows what game i am talking about, I wish I could give u more information but that's about all that was in the game when I played it, i wanted to see how it progressed (or if it got abandoned like so many other good games on here) so any help will as i said highly be appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Worstlo

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
sounds interesting, if u find the name put it here, please
will do, but I doubt I'll find it myself since that's the whole reason I am asking on here.
EDIT: and if u find anything like that description or any similar games let me know too i love that kind of game.

Last edited: