looking for a game I might have played years ago

IIIIamsb

Mar 10, 2020
Here is what i remember:
a RPGMAKER GAME,with rough cg, and the story takes place in a hotel run by the heroine and her weak and poor husband, heroine is a person with big breasts and big hips.
Part of the game is that you have to find a way to have enough money to run the hotel, otherwise the heroine will cheat.

I remember the general plot:
The heroine seems to has been a very powerful adventurer,
but for some reason she is dying,the kingdom she saved won't give her any help,and her husband will do anything to save her so he makes a wish to an evil god,
and the god grants his wish but the price is that the heroine will become more willing to cheat and meet a better man than her husband.
So the next day, a rich, handsome,very strong man, like a prince or something, comes to this remote town, and he has his eye on the heroine.Maybe all the men in this town have their eyes on her too.

It was all going to be a normal ntr game, but later I found out that if you have enough money to run the hotel, the heroine won't cheat and can even ntr the man who was originally going to ntr in someway...

After this, the heroine seems to have awakened the evil force infected by the evil battle before, and her body has some changes, the most representative one is that her vagina can change with the story line she walks...If it's the strong ntr man, her vagina will get bigger and her husband will be too small for it.If it's her husband ,her vagina will get smaller but make her very happy too...

And then it's end, the game is updating at the time, when I play it, it's very few finished.Maybe it's not updated at all, but I really want to see what happened to it, and I hope someone can help me find it, I would really appreciate it!!!!!THX!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SergeantDauterive