Identify Looking for a game I once played

Horndog67

Feb 22, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for a graphic novel game where you chose what to do here or there.

. . . A Beautiful succubus story

Though I don't think the word 'Succubus' or 'Incubus' is in the title of the game. I don't remember. I tried Googling it and scanned many images to try to find it.

In the beginning of the story I think you die and this Succubus girl puts your consciousness into another young male body. You end up in a house with two college Asian girls and a slightly older gal that runs the house for college students.

Your mission is to gather sexual energy to help the weak lonely Succubus girl that brought you here. As you do so your own powers grow.

As you progress through the story you go back to the Succubus realm to have sex with the Succubus girl there by giving her the sexual energy that you have collected and re-energizing her.

The artwork in this realm is beautifully rendered. It is immensely sensual and erotic. When I was playing this game it was still being produced and was not yet finished. It was probably the best Adult game I have ever played so far. I hope I rediscover it.

Horndog67

Feb 22, 2023
I played it through again. One of the most sensually sweet and beautiful adult games out there. Love Goddess story line. I hope they finish the game and make more like it