Identify Looking for a game I only have a character picture (FOUND)

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I have a folder of stuff I want to look into at a later date and I was looking through the games part when I found 4 images from something called 'Adagura Lab'. I was wondering if anyone knew what this game is or if anyone could even be so kind as to provide a link? I tried reverse image search but I came up empty handed.

Reactions: shisuiphuc

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was trying to find this thread a few days ago, lucky DANCE-Commander pinged it for me while I still remembered. The August test version was posted on .

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
The game is fairly straightforward as long as you know that holding the 'up' key while jumping gives you extra height. Other than that, once you get to the room with the merchant girl the demo basically ends a room or 2 after where a bunch of random stuff is scattered and the most you can do is get hit through the wall by a pig enemy you can't actually interact with as far as I can tell.

Edit: Also I think the game autosaves. No real way to save manually it seems.

Reactions: shisuiphuc

shisuiphuc

Jul 1, 2019
The game is fairly straightforward as long as you know that holding the 'up' key while jumping gives you extra height. Other than that, once you get to the room with the merchant girl the demo basically ends a room or 2 after where a bunch of random stuff is scattered and the most you can do is get hit through the wall by a pig enemy you can't actually interact with as far as I can tell.

Edit: Also I think the game autosaves. No real way to save manually it seems.
Oh god thank you for your help , im stuck in the room for 30min because i cant jump high enough. And the game have Save Slot so i think it not auto save.
Hope this game have Eng-version soon

Reactions: thegodofsky

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017

if there is already a thread for this let me know

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game isn't out yet and untranslated so no game thread, just this one.