Identify Looking for a game I played 2 years ago

nuculas

Oct 5, 2022
As far as I can remember Mc character had an childhood friend (which is a girl) and they meet up after a long time. Girl locks mc in a room and ties him to the bed with an shackle and you have to spend approximately 30 days with her. The game had an 5 different endings. And at the begging of the game after the scool, some dudes beat the mc and asked his friends number if you gave them the number, it had an massive effect on story. Can guys help me to find it?

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
As far as I can remember Mc character had an childhood friend (which is a girl) and they meet up after a long time. Girl locks mc in a room and ties him to the bed with an shackle and you have to spend approximately 30 days with her. The game had an 5 different endings. And at the begging of the game after the scool, some dudes beat the mc and asked his friends number if you gave them the number, it had an massive effect on story. Can guys help me to find it?
Yeah sure, I remember it as clear as day. https://f95zone.to/threads/happiness-double-room-final-connection.132123/

Reactions: nuculas