Identify Looking for a game I played and forgot

elruno

Aug 27, 2021
I know this may not be enough to find it but the game was on rpgm with a female protagonist. You had an attribute and needed specific levels of attribute for the events. It was in modern environment, there were a couple of districts with scenes in park, subway etc.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
That's nowhere near enough information to pin down exactly what you're searching for. It could be just about any contemporary HRPG. Have you tried searching for it with the relevant tags? If it hasn't been banned due to loli or some other rule, it could be on this list. https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=392/prefixes=2,18/sort=rating

Otherwise, provide more details. Was there combat? What are the main fetish types? Is the heroine a magical girl, adventurer, or something else? Any idea what the overarching plot is? Can you describe how the heroine looks like? And so on...

elruno

Aug 27, 2021
There was no combat, it was ordinary life stuff no fantasy included. I remember the places such as park, subway, school, nightlife district but not a lot.

Anyway, I went through the whole list but couldn't find it. It might be banned as well.