Identify Looking for a game I played long ago

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Hello!
As the title said, i'm looking for a game which i thought it was interesting and i decided to wait for a while for updates and now i cant remember xd, I just remember it was a game with choices and have a ntr route where the gf and another girl had interracial sex in the Jacuzzi of a yatch...it was a renpy game, hope that helps...

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
It's not a sandbox game. In the game you play a uncle who has a sister that wants you to take care of her daughter while she's there. There are three routes that I remember love route where the MC and her fall in love and 2 NTR routes one with some black dude and one with her boss Mr. Silver. There is a hot tub scene that involves her and her BFF but it all depends on your choices beforehand.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
It's not a sandbox game. In the game you play a uncle who has a sister that wants you to take care of her daughter while she's there. There are three routes that I remember love route where the MC and her fall in love and 2 NTR routes one with some black dude and one with her boss Mr. Silver. There is a hot tub scene that involves her and her BFF but it all depends on your choices beforehand.
Well seems a bit sandbox to me but i remember now, this is the game, thanks.

Reactions: Ifartedtoolong

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Your welcome. Sandbox is where you do the same things over and over again this goes day to day and has no sandbox features.