Identify Looking for a game I played previously, where you are an undercover demon lord

Yaddorat

Jan 1, 2018
I only remember bits and pieces of it, but the main character was the reincarnation of some kind of demon lord, but as a human. Your previous incarnation(s) speak to you like phantoms and guide you in the story. You fell in battle with the human government in the past, and are now out to infiltrate human society in your new body.

You start the game with two adoptive sisters, one who is also a demon? with red skin and horns. The other was human I'm pretty sure, and had dark skin, black hair and was some kind of cop.

Most of the game I vaguely recall takes place in some sort of fascist university city, with a heavy military bent. One of the sisters is a peacekeeper/soldier in it. Magic heavy story. The MC starts off somewhat weak, but grows OP once they're able to access their magic. End goal is to overthrow the current government from within, or something.

You also have some sort of demon retainer girl, who is basically a ninja that's your spy.

Might've been honey select models, but I can't remember for sure. Only vaguely recall the art style being similar. Tried all relevant searches I can think of, but can't seem to find it. Ring any bells for anyone?

EDIT: Added a few other details I could remember.

Last edited:

Yaddorat

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I checked that list, but it wasn't any of them. As for engine, I think it may have been Renpy? It's been long enough I'm not sure though. I do remember the UI involved an over map where you can see the different areas of the university city, and the girls icons if they're there. And on the floor level, once you select an area in the city, you could navigate from one to the next without going back to the map by following arrows. The rest is still hazy; can't for the life of me remember the name.