Identify Looking for a game I played some time ago.

FOXerde

Jun 20, 2020
Hi guys. So, I forgot the name of this game I played some time ago. So basically I was playing some kind of a homeless guy. I remember a scene at the beginning where he was laying on a bench in the park. Another guy comes running toward him. He gives him some pills and promise to come back to take it. A couple of second later he is shot down by another guy. The MC goes to his appartement and sleep until the next morning. Forgot how he comes to know the pills have some kind of powers but he take one and his vision of the world around him changes radically. He goes to a library and start doing stock trading and gain a lot of money. He goes to buy a phone and meet a woman at the store with whom he ends up having sex with. He goes to a clothing store and end buying it from the owner and hire the black girl who were working there. Later he start looking to buy an appartement where he meets his older sister. This is all I remember but I hope someone played it and remember the name. I think the plots revolve around those pills. I tried to search anything related to pills but I haven't found anything so far.

Ps: Forgot to say it was a VN renpy

Last edited: