Looking for a game I played some time ago

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Hello all.

After I looked for the game myself, but was unable to find it, I thought. Well, this is a bigger community, maybe someone can help me out.

I am looking for a game I played some time ago (something around endish ´17 / beginning ´18).

Content that I remember:
First, I know it was with incest. The first "sex scene" was a blow job by my aunt, while my mother was doing something in the room next door. The door was open. One of them (if I am not completly mistkane) had a red dress. I also had a sister. The sister´s room had two doors. One on the left from the floor, and one on top. That´s pretty much all content related I know in detail. The rest, might just more confuse people.

The game was made in RPG maker.

So. Happy to receive any feedback. And I will start check out games, you might raise to me. I really want to find this game. Also I am not sure, if the game was continued, abandoned or anything else.

Thanks for your help / input.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@HuggyB3ar

With that time frame and RPGM, it's probabbly an ICCreations or ICSTOR game. I recommend searching those authors.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What else do you remember? My first guess is Incest Adventure, from ICCreations, but it's been a while, and I'm not sure if that is correct.

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
With that time frame and RPGM, it's probabbly an ICCreations or ICSTOR game. I recommend searching those authors.
So. I can tell, it´s not Incest Adventure. I would highly doubt it is any ICSTOR or ICCreations game. I played them all till the end, if I don´t miss any here. I just checked also the room look of IS2, and it´s not this game either. So we don´t have a winner here. But thanks for the input and answer! Highly appreciated.

What else do you remember? My first guess is Incest Adventure, from ICCreations, but it's been a while, and I'm not sure if that is correct.
It´s not IA.
The problem is, I only remember the part where my aunt gave a bj, my mother was doing something else in the room next door, and then came out. I also remember my sisters room and that, at one moment I also had to hide in this room (but I am not 100% sure with that hiding part, or if I had to hide / steal something out of there). I partially recall the room of the sister in regards to the building´s layout. Not even the colour or the inside. I think I am getting old. I only could provide a shitty paint file showing the room´s layout. :D Also here. Thanks for your input already.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
To be honest any cest game will have those aspects to them they all tend to follow same plots
Take your pick all of the below have mirror stories

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
It´s not IA.
The problem is, I only remember the part where my aunt gave a bj, my mother was doing something else in the room next door, and then came out. I also remember my sisters room and that, at one moment I also had to hide in this room (but I am not 100% sure with that hiding part, or if I had to hide / steal something out of there). I partially recall the room of the sister in regards to the building´s layout. Not even the colour or the inside. I think I am getting old. I only could provide a shitty paint file showing the room´s layout. :D Also here. Thanks for your input already.
I have to admit, I haven't played many RPGm incest games, but again that sounds eerily similar to IA. I know for a fact that at one point you hide in her closet, and I'm pretty sure that your first thing is from your aunt. But I digress, as I haven't played many I can't say that another game doesn't have these exact same qualities. That is the problem with all of these Harem based incest games, none of them are doing anything new, just retreading familiar ground.

I can say, to help you narrow your search, it's definitely not The Artifact, nor is it My Summer with Mom and Sis. I don't think it's IC in paradise either.

Could it possibly be ICCreations newer one? It was originally in RPGm and then he changed over to Ren'Py. I was waiting for more content with it, so I haven't even touched it yet, but it might be what you're looking for.