looking for a game, name unknown [solved]

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
It was a fantasy setting rpg kind of game, sort of like a JRPG. you could move around the world and interact with NPC's and proposition them for sex whenever you wanted.....i remember it had a character creation where you could pick your race and other things, and that it had a "pet" system, in which you could have various pets including one which was a "small girl" who'd help you in combat. i cant remember much else

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
"Small girl"? Umm.. we don't touch anything with "small girls".

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Tough one but im up to the challenge. Bit more information would be good though, for example what kind of fantasy setting is it, high fantasy with elves and orcs? Was it text only? Maybe any idea what engine? Turn based combat or real time?

Also, when it had character creation and picking race then theres not so many options, so thats a good thing. Now I just need to remember those games.

Heres the first three I could think of right away, although I dont remember the pet or companion in battle thing from any. Or the proposition aspect, although I know that from other games.

Maybe its one of those, or at least close to them?

Time Seeker

Jul 8, 2018
definatly Elona

From the wiki
"Little girls
are neutral . You may buy one as from the in for 1434 . You can also get a level 1 version as your starting . Little girls can be into a Valkyrie" ...

You can proposition anyone with alcohol

11 starting races including Snails.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
definatly Elona

From the wiki
"Little girls are neutral . You may buy one as from the in for 1434 . You can also get a level 1 version as your starting . Little girls can be into a Valkyrie" ...

You can proposition anyone with alcohol

11 starting races including Snails.
That's the one. now....how do i move this to solved.......

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
@coduss are any of these the one you're looking for?
ah, sorry it took so long to reply. but no. however, the guy who replied before Delmach, and the one who replied after you did find it. it's apparently called "Elona". so this can move on to solved now

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
Tough one but im up to the challenge. Bit more information would be good though, for example what kind of fantasy setting is it, high fantasy with elves and orcs? Was it text only? Maybe any idea what engine? Turn based combat or real time?

Also, when it had character creation and picking race then theres not so many options, so thats a good thing. Now I just need to remember those games.

Heres the first three I could think of right away, although I dont remember the pet or companion in battle thing from any. Or the proposition aspect, although I know that from other games.

Maybe its one of those, or at least close to them?
sorry it took so long to reply. sadly, none of these are (i actually keep up with both lust doll and liliths throne), but someone later on in the thread found it. it's a game called elona