Identify Looking for a game name

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
It has been a while that I've played a game and forgot the name of it and I need to find it out in order to see if there were any new updates.

In the game MC lives with his parents but his parents are going to travel... I think it is to france (I think because of his dad job), he has a girlfriend and a best friend (Male) where he lives. But since his parents are going to travel, his mom contacts an old friend who has 2 daughters and live in another city, to ask if MC can stay with them while they are away.
MC, at his home, have been too distracted with a lot of parties, his car etc, and his parents don't wanna leave him in the house while they are away.
So he goes to this house of his mom's friend and meet the 2 girls, one is nicer to him the other is meaner. I remember as soon as he gets there he finds some laundry in the house and takes a sniff in one of the girls panties :D. At some point his gf goes visit him and meet the girls too, and almost have a fight with the meaner one. Does this ring a bell to anyone?