Identify looking for a game on this site forgot the name

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
Im looking for a game i played from here from a while ago i remember a bunch of plot points and the general style but nothing else about it. Basically the story starts with the MC reading a book i think his mom left him and being sent to a world she was writing about that was basically an island full of cute girls that were in love with him. He eventually learns his mom was a sorcerer or something and that she set up this island so he could live a good life. all the girls were pretty unique by that i mean there was a catgirl and various other things like that. Anyways eventually another girl shows up on the island via a tear in the reality or some shit and she is a demon trying to murder him and he deals with her and i think adds her into his harem and eventually he ends up meeting his mom again at the worlds core/mana pool or something and she tells him she can teach his girls some sorcery and that they need to go help the real world out cuz there are demons everywhere or something and around here is where i stopped playing. If anyone could help me track this one down it would be great. If i remember right it was also in Ren'py and had 3dcg honey select esc visuals.