Identify Looking for a game: Only thing I remember is a burger joint and a red car lol

Aug 13, 2016
Hey there, I have very little information so I don't have my hopes to high up lol but lets see.

So I am looking for this game in which;

You play a male character, in just today's modern world setting (not some ancient, middle world or future setting). Our protagonist is home after a lot of years OR he is moving to a new city where his friend is staying (not sure about this plot, but i guess the first one was correct).

There is one specific scene I remember tho;

The protagonist, his friend (male) and the friend's girlfriend plans to go to a burger joint. The guys arrive first, the girlfriend comes into the scene a little later on, with her own car (something fancy, and red colour as far as i remember) The protagonist's friend kept saying the restaurant was their favourite place and kept praising it. The guys go for the hamburger, while the girl orders a salad, or something healthier than a hamburger at least.

I guess I played the demo or an early version of it, and remember is as something to def follow since I liked the premise of it. However, I haven't seen the game since then and really want to check out in what stage it is, what the dev has been doing with it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reactions: haggar54