Identify looking for a game or maybe it was a fever dream, who knows.

antonio3225

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry if any or all of this does not make sense but then again not really sure if its actually a game and cant for the like of me find the name or anything about it if it just a good as idea that i have for a game and for some reason i feel like i played it.

So, as far as i can recall it was about a male Mc and he either saved or found a girl and she kind of had amnesia or something, there as also this female cop cant remember if it was a friend or nothing . the girl with amnesia slowly got close both to the MC and the cop and some shit happened later and at some point is discovered that the girl is not completely human but she is something like and android and you have to help her same her sister which are basically clones or some bullshit like that. I do kinda recall having a threesome with 2 of the sisters.

yeaaah.. dont have a lot of hope for this one and have had no luck by looking but let me know if any of it sound like any game you know.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Do you remember if it was 2DCG, or 3DCG? Do you remember the game engine? Was it a normal visual novel?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Honestly , not sure. It doesn't seem familiar by the preview images but I'll play it and let you know. Appreciate the response anyway
..game got reworked a bunch of times.......so it might look different.....