Identify Looking for a game (original title i know)

Hozkah

Jun 18, 2019
Howdy, looking for a game where you have a stepsister (not a real one) with short red hair I believe, she starts as a tsundere but she likes you. Your mom is a perv and I think she uses a dildo in the bath and there's a plot point with a specific tile on the wall you can move.
At school there's a girl with glasses that pisses off the MC and he can make her his pet (literally) acting like a dog and in a scene she sucks the MC under the table while her dad is not far.

That's pretty much all I got, hope this is enough and that the game hasn't died since then.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Howdy, looking for a game where you have a stepsister (not a real one) with short red hair I believe, she starts as a tsundere but she likes you. Your mom is a perv and I think she uses a dildo in the bath and there's a plot point with a specific tile on the wall you can move.
At school there's a girl with glasses that pisses off the MC and he can make her his pet (literally) acting like a dog and in a scene she sucks the MC under the table while her dad is not far.

That's pretty much all I got, hope this is enough and that the game hasn't died since then.
waifu academy?