Identify Looking for a game, possibly removed

Aug 1, 2021
The game was renpy engine, 99% sure. 3DCG, animated.

Set in the desert with a male protagonist and a female brunette wearing black robes. There was an encounter with a sand worm too (not DUNE but might be inspired by). last time i saw the game it was on hold but now i cant find it anywhere. The animations were properly animated (not honey select or koikatsu etc.). Anyone have any idea?

lolioverlord

Aug 10, 2021

Set in the desert with a male protagonist and a female brunette wearing black robes. There was an encounter with a sand worm too (not DUNE but might be inspired by). last time i saw the game it was on hold but now i cant find it anywhere. The animations were properly animated (not honey select or koikatsu etc.). Anyone have any idea?
sounds like behind the dune, but can not find game on f95 now. so no clue

lolioverlord

Aug 10, 2021

https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-34-david-balsamique.128/