Seeking Looking for a game recommendations

polednik

May 26, 2018
Hello, I am looking for a games with these features.

-female MC that craves for big/huge dicks and actually gets them in the game (the bigger the better). This is most important from all these features.
-corruption (going from pure to whore)
-rather interesting 2d artstyle than 3d because nowadays all these 3d models are almost the same in all games...
-interesting story
-would be nice not to have way too much text to scroll thru...
-i like human/monsters setting (orcs, werewolves, centaurs, etc..) but monsters must be human like. Not just animals who can't speak and think. Mainly because they can be depicted in sex more rough, animalistic than humans. And they usually have bigger dicks than humans.
-optional can be fantasy/magic world, does not have to be realistic settings.

An awesome example is game called The wind's disciple.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-winds-disciple-pixel-games.447/

You play as a young girl who have 0 sexual experience. She is a mage and she wants to know more about her powers. Which will lead her thru many sexual encounters where she discover that she love being groped, choked, slapped, humiliated, fucked in all holes in public. That she love being called whore, slut, etc...
And most important that she loves huge dicks. Does not matter if it is from human or from a monster.

Last edited:

Cherrihime

Jan 9, 2023
polednik

I would recommend Karryn's Prison. It's about the hard working (and very attractive) Imperial Secretary Karryn becoming the Warden of Fort Ganon, the Empire's worst prison. After a few encounters with the perverted men locked up in this prison, she'll begin to find herself becoming... curious. After enough corruption, you can start using sex in combat instead of the attacks you had before. The art is pretty good, with a lot of variations and variety. An solid english VA for Karryn voicing all her lines (including plenty of lewd ones) is a nice bonus as well.

This is a setting with monsters and many of the inmates are Goblins, Orcs, Slimes, Lizardmen, etc.

You can get it on Steam for Windows, and I'd say it's definitely worth the price.

Reactions: polednik

polednik

May 26, 2018
polednik

I would recommend Karryn's Prison. It's about the hard working (and very attractive) Imperial Secretary Karryn becoming the Warden of Fort Ganon, the Empire's worst prison. After a few encounters with the perverted men locked up in this prison, she'll begin to find herself becoming... curious. After enough corruption, you can start using sex in combat instead of the attacks you had before. The art is pretty good, with a lot of variations and variety. An solid english VA for Karryn voicing all her lines (including plenty of lewd ones) is a nice bonus as well.

This is a setting with monsters and many of the inmates are Goblins, Orcs, Slimes, Lizardmen, etc.

You can get it on Steam for Windows, and I'd say it's definitely worth the price.

Thank you, but the artstyle is not my cup of tea. I'll keep looking :)