Seeking Looking for a game....(see post)

mdhein68

Mar 24, 2020
I am new here and have played several Renpy games, most of which I actually like alot. However, with that being said, I am looking for a game that is even more realistic. Let me clarify. I personally am not a tit man. I know alot of people are, but Im not. I would like to find a game that is more realistic. Instead of the girls having barrel size tits, how about normal sized. I personally like the 32a or b range, or up to a C even. Also on the other side, is why cant the games feature male protagonists with NORMAL sized junk. All of the ones I have played, the guys have like 12 inch dicks. I would love to see a game that featured more real sized dicks and tits. I do love the incest themes in most of them, not so much the whole mom thing, as the little sibling stories and their young friends. I like the games with the sleep sex options, to be able to uncover them and do things to them as they sleep. Nice fantasy stuff. So to break it down...here is what I would like to see in a game..or if one exists..please advise.

32A - B up to maybe 34C Boobs on ALL girls (or the ability to modify them in some kind of cheat panel)
NORMAL size dick on (my character) 5-6 is average...
Incest theme (younger siblings and friends)
Sleep Sex (including penetration)
Vaginal Sex
Corruption of younger siblings and friends
LOTS of different panties scenes (panty fetish and cameltoe)
NOT cartoony...meaning more along the lines of real looking characters than fantasy based.
Stuff like this. I know its alot to ask..but I figure from what Ive seen, its not a big deal to make a game fit these parameters or maybe there already is one. If so, please let me know :)
Thanks...

Reactions: sun112

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
you could try the ones in my signature, see if you like them.

mdhein68

Mar 24, 2020
Thank you..I will check into them. :) I also love games that have mods / incest patches....I LOVE the really naughty content :)