Identify Looking for a game (shemale/sissification/trap)

TrapFace

Jul 28, 2018
Some time ago I played a 3dcg ?Renpy? game about androginius boy who love a girl who is lesbian. So he found "sisterhood" of shemales/futas which agrees to help him with transformation, also this "sisterhood" have thing with numbers. Can sombody tell me name of the game, pls:p

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
Some time ago I played a 3dcg ?Renpy? game about androginius boy who love a girl who is lesbian. So he found "sisterhood" of shemales/futas which agrees to help him with transformation, also this "sisterhood" have thing with numbers. Can sombody tell me name of the game, pls:p
I don't think it's what you're looking for but it's the closest thing that ticks most of those boxes

Sissy Maker is a game where you play a guy with an androgynous roommate, you then take him to a Sissy Maker facility and train him up to become a Sissy. The Facility is full of what I think are Sissys but they're all big breasted female looking with dicks so can easily be seen as a Sisterhood of Futanaris. There's also a thing with the boss of the facility where she uses her massive dick that has ruler markings on it to see how much of her dick your sissy can take, the higher that number the more access to better work you get if I remember correctly.

TLDR
Androgynous boy? Yes
Loves a girl who is lesbian? No
Found group of Shemales/Futas that agree to help him transform? Yes
Group of Shemales have a thing with numbers? Yes

Hope this is what you're looking for otherwise I can try look more but maybe you've found it since and this is just useless