Identify Looking for a game similar to FOBS/Succubus Affection/Super Mamono Sisters.

DaKazz

Mar 12, 2020
Some time ago I found a game on here that was similar to FOBS and the rest in the title in gameplay.

It was a platformer/side scroller where you're in a city and you explore around.
It had very nice pixel art too.

The game back then was still W.I.P. and probably still is, the only enemy that it had was a butterfly monster girl with blue wings and shot blue butterfly projectiles at you.
The character you played had a suitcase and was a detective, I think.

I wanted to revisit it but I'm having trouble finding it, perhaps it was deleted of F95zone?

Thanks in advance for any help!

bigblack

Sep 11, 2019
Some time ago I found a game on here that was similar to FOBS and the rest in the title in gameplay.

It was a platformer/side scroller where you're in a city and you explore around.
It had very nice pixel art too.

The game back then was still W.I.P. and probably still is, the only enemy that it had was a butterfly monster girl with blue wings and shot blue butterfly projectiles at you.
The character you played had a suitcase and was a detective, I think.

I wanted to revisit it but I'm having trouble finding it, perhaps it was deleted of F95zone?

Thanks in advance for any help!
It might be this
https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-case-monster-girl-takeover-v1-2a-zolvatory.63898/