Seeking Looking for a game similar to this.

Lemyns

Jan 1, 2023
Hey so i had found this really good game called: Ntraholic. I'm really enjoying it but, I wanted to see if there was a game like this with well known anime characters from popular series(one piece, my hero, one punch man, ect.) Or characters from popular games (legend of zelda, persona 5, nier, ect.) Last thing to mention is, when I mean I'm looking for something similar, it does not have to be the whole cheating on husband thing, its mainly the style of ntrholic that makes me wanna find a game like it with some of my fav waifus. TY !!!!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hey so i had found this really good game called: Ntraholic. I'm really enjoying it but, I wanted to see if there was a game like this with well known anime characters from popular series(one piece, my hero, one punch man, ect.) Or characters from popular games (legend of zelda, persona 5, nier, ect.) Last thing to mention is, when I mean I'm looking for something similar, it does not have to be the whole cheating on husband thing, its mainly the style of ntrholic that makes me wanna find a game like it with some of my fav waifus. TY !!!!
There is already a thread similar to this thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/more-games-like-ntr-legend-ntraholic.152982/