Seeking Looking for a game that allows you to visibly cum multiple times

notkepp

Jul 1, 2021
I'm talking about games like Urge to Molest or Teaching Feeling where repeated orgasms stay on screen and increase the amount of cum shown.
It doesn't have to be cumflation or anything like that, but seeing the belly swell a bit from all the cum would be super nice.
Doesn't matter whether it's 2d or 3d as long as it's done tastefully, but i'm generally open for any suggestions.

Thanks!

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Super Deepthroat and a bunch of other old Flash games come to mind, they usually let you cum on different body parts and possibly with multiple stages of coverage/filling. Pabisshu games are slightly more "advanced" too in terms of progression.

Rogue-like is fairly similar but you're limited to 8? cumshots per day (without cheating anyway) and I think there's only one stage of coverage.

Other than that most examples I know are female protagonist games, usually RPGM sandboxes or rapetown style or text-based like CoC/TiTS/Lilith's Throne although those do allow for some ridiculous cum output. Not sure which of the 3D furry games have proper cum content. Illusion games and other character creators kinda let you "cheat" it in manually by making outfits with cum effects, but persistent effects from actual in-game sex scenes are fairly lacking.

Reactions: Zatrian and notkepp