Seeking Looking for a game that gives you creative control.

iFrog

Jan 13, 2018
Recently I've been getting into anime more, And being very picky i haven't been able to find many animes that were my type, It always got super lovey and emotional, And i found myself drawn towards the animes where the main protagonist had a lot of power, and could do virtually anything the wanted, not being held back by others, or himself.

Anyways! I found a genre of Psychics that i adore, Such as Mob Psycho and Saiki. Where they have god-like powers, and especially in saiki's case, He has every power and can do whatever he wants.

Are there any games like this? It doesn't need to have powers, But games where you don't feel as restricted to just 1 or 2 options, and instead you can do virtually anything and let your creativity run free?

Thanks

x

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Can't think of anything that fits that, really. You're certainly powerful in a game like Free Cities, but not superpowered. You do have a lot of creative freedom and ability to do what you want, though.

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
Only thing i can think of is heavy modded games of Skyrim and other games like it. Not many original games on this site have the kind of budget to make all that content. I would recommend going to Loverslab forums and check any of the modds for retail games.
You can pretty mutch download and modd the games to infinity, there is also good content packs with player made quests and stories that might fit any fetish. That might be what your looking for?