Identify looking for a game that had a blonde witch and tentacles

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
so there was this flash game a few years back i stumbled onto i think it was on the old version of gamcore.com it was a demo release and had a blonde hair bimbo chick and a dark brown hair witch wearing purple clothes and a purple witch hat. it was set to a forest backdrop there was a wooden sign. anyhow it was about this blonde girl that stumbled apon a witch hut or something and the witch summons a tentacle monster of sorts and the blonde girl gets fucked. i vaguely remember it and remember it was super disappointing how short the game and payoff was and little was actually shown. but the animation style was good and the drawings were really good. i really want to find this game again if anyone has any ideas or clues it would be much appreciated. i would hope a full version is out by now. im almost certain it had witch in the title. both girls were drawn thicc and busty. kind of a cross between western and japanese hentai art. very vivid and colorful maybe leaned a bit more western than eastern. the witch def wore purple skimpy outfit with hat. blonde wasnt a witch i dont think just more of an unwitting subject in the forest.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
unfortunately no this is not it either. it sucks too cause its one of those things where i remember exactly what it looked like but forget details like words and numbers. also if nobody finds it its no big deal its not like im dying to play it or it was the greatest game. it was some kind of demo and seemed decent like it could get better.