Seeking Looking for a game that has hours of content with great graphics?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
The genres I like but not required to have all is incest, rape, bdsm, corruption, simulation, and having the ability to have free roam like having a map to go to this location or something like that. Must have hours of content. I was blown away by the graphics in lust epidemic but was completely turned off by the 2d aspect. Harem hotel would have been perfect if the graphics were better. I like summers gone but it seems like it is only early in development. also I like games that make you.....work for it. lol I tried honey select and it wasn't my thing. I am tired of installing 100's of games before I find the right one. lol

Reactions: Lyienk

BlueIceBlader

May 25, 2020
Have you tried Akabur games before? (Princess trainer, witch trainer, etc.) Those have quite a bit of content, then there is also Love & Sex second base.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Fashion Business is a sandbox game with amazing graphics, regular updates and has most of those tags expect incest. It is a female protagonist game though (which in my opinion are better when it comes to corruption games)

Glamour is also quite good.. lots of hours of gameplay, sandbox, incest, bdsm, corruption. Female protag side of story is the most developed.. but you can play both as there is a decent amount of content on either.

If you like point and click adventure games that remind you of Leisure Suit Larry (or what you always hoped the Larry games could be), I would highly recommend The Adventures of WillyD... you can choose to play the incest path. No corruption really as all the girls seem very willing to jump the main character at any time (or after a simple quest). Literally hundreds of hours of gameplay (maybe slight exaggeration)

All the above use models created in DAZ Studio.. no HS in sight.

Other Corruption focused games I would recommend are Chloe (and the sequel games).. and for a huge game with lots of different options.. check out SuperPowered. (graphics are not that great .. feels a bit dated.. but lots of hours of gameplay to be had)

classofpunk29

Mar 12, 2021
Fashion Business is a sandbox game with amazing graphics, regular updates and has most of those tags expect incest. It is a female protagonist game though (which in my opinion are better when it comes to corruption games)

Glamour is also quite good.. lots of hours of gameplay, sandbox, incest, bdsm, corruption. Female protag side of story is the most developed.. but you can play both as there is a decent amount of content on either.

If you like point and click adventure games that remind you of Leisure Suit Larry (or what you always hoped the Larry games could be), I would highly recommend The Adventures of WillyD... you can choose to play the incest path. No corruption really as all the girls seem very willing to jump the main character at any time (or after a simple quest). Literally hundreds of hours of gameplay (maybe slight exaggeration)

Other Corruption focused games I would recommend are Chloe (and the sequel games).. and for a huge game with lots of different options.. check out SuperPowered. (graphics are not that great .. feels a bit dated.. but lots of hours of gameplay to be had)

I will try these thanks! I did all i could with Chloe 18 fake family. Super powered was kinda weird but I think I will give it another shot.

classofpunk29

Mar 12, 2021

I also could not find the adventures of Willyd.

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
Man of the House - Pretty standard MC corrupting family game, but loads of content and a couple of dom/sub relationships.

Takeover - You play a guy slowly overthrowing an oppressive regime by using chemistry to control the women around you (including family members).

Areas of Gray - Once you get through the early chapters you play as an AI slowly corrupting a family into incest. Lots of other mysteries/weirdness too.

Glassix - Corrupting women around you with magic glasses that a succubus gives you in exchange for bringing women to her weekly.

classofpunk29

Mar 12, 2021

Found adventures of willyd and that game scared me. It gave me so many errors when I tried to start it up and when i tried to update it i get a bunch of failed messages in the command prompt. I instantly deleted that game.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Can't go wrong with Being A Dik, blend of VN and free roam sections. Great renders and some of the best animations in the biz. Midnight Paradise has great renders but is very slow paced. Has lots of teasing and foreplay, but if actual sex is your thing then maybe wait for a few more updates. Photo Hunt is also a good game with great renders, sandbox gameplay, decisions to make, and stats to build up.

classofpunk29

Mar 12, 2021
Can't go wrong with Being A Dik, blend of VN and free roam sections. Great renders and some of the best animations in the biz. Midnight Paradise has great renders but is very slow paced. Has lots of teasing and foreplay, but if actual sex is your thing then maybe wait for a few more updates. Photo Hunt is also a good game with great renders, sandbox gameplay, decisions to make, and stats to build up.
Being a DIK was a pretty good game. Kinda put me in the mind of them movies like american pie and other movies like it in a way. lol will have to look into Photo Hunt. Midnight paradise sounds familiar. I'll check it out as well

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I remember why i stopped playing superpowered. i was so confused on what to do and never could get my study score up to 80 even though i went to school. lol
To be honest.. I used the mods and cheated most of the grind away... but I need to try that game again.. didn't really spend a lot of time on it.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I remember why i stopped playing superpowered. i was so confused on what to do and never could get my study score up to 80 even though i went to school. lol
Well that's simple enough; going to school doesn't improve your grades unless you a) go to class and get an "Owned it!" critical success result, or b) go to the library and pay a girl to tutor you. The easier way to raise your grades is just to go to your bedroom and use the Study option.

Of course, SuperPowered has its own issues; namely the absolutely nonexistent game balance, ridiculous overrliance on frustrating amounts of RNG, and WAY too much grind due to everything costing 5-10x as much as it should.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
1) House Party.
2) Bonfire.
3) Life Play.
All have [Gay] content. Bonfire 100%.
All [3D game]
I've equally spent more than 100hrs each on these. I'm a very casual gamer and like to spend lots of time testing, playing, replaying, exploring, cheating, more testing, and generally just taking my sweet time.