Looking for a game that I can't remember the name of, has something to do with photography.

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Hello everyone. I am trying to find a game, but I can't remember for the life of me what the games name was. It was about a young man who's a photographer/ finds a camera/ someone gives him a camera and he takes some naughty photos with it. He's also a virgin. The only parts of the game that I remember is that he was at a party, and went into a room where a young woman found him and they start talking and flirting with each other. He also goes on to talk to some of the other party goers at this college/ university party and gets to know some of the students. The last scene I played as it was a newer games that was being developed/ worked on, was that one of the young woman you talk to gets kidnapped and is shown chained up in some kind of basement. It's been a while since I played it, so it's probably been updated since I first played it. And it also had like some really cool actual singing music, not just instrumental music, I think part of the games name was something to do with the words shot, photos, or Shoots. Taking shots? Photo Shots?, photo snaps? photo shoots, taking a shot, something to those effects. I'm not sure if the creator of this game has changed it or not, but I remember the main photo of the game and I think it might have also been the games main menu photo, it was white and purple I think white a guy/ girl holding a camera. So If you think you might know what this game is called, please let me know. As I really want to continue playing it. Thank you.

Kelly

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Hello everyone. I am trying to find a game, but I can't remember for the life of me what the games name was. It was about a young man who's a photographer/ finds a camera/ someone gives him a camera and he takes some naughty photos with it. He's also a virgin. The only parts of the game that I remember is that he was at a party, and went into a room where a young woman found him and they start talking and flirting with each other. He also goes on to talk to some of the other party goers at this college/ university party and gets to know some of the students. The last scene I played as it was a newer games that was being developed/ worked on, was that one of the young woman you talk to gets kidnapped and is shown chained up in some kind of basement. It's been a while since I played it, so it's probably been updated since I first played it. And it also had like some really cool actual singing music, not just instrumental music, I think part of the games name was something to do with the words shot, photos, or Shoots. Taking shots? Photo Shots?, photo snaps? photo shoots, taking a shot, something to those effects. I'm not sure if the creator of this game has changed it or not, but I remember the main photo of the game and I think it might have also been the games main menu photo, it was white and purple I think white a guy/ girl holding a camera. So If you think you might know what this game is called, please let me know. As I really want to continue playing it. Thank you.

Kelly
Would be useful if you said if it was 3d or 2d, sounds like 3d and not Japanese though. Try these:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/notags=736/search=shot
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/notags=736/search=shoot

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
  • Hey there
Reactions: Jaike