Identify Looking for a game that i dont know the name

rhzakaalone

Jun 22, 2017
Hi,

I've been a lurker around the website and i found a game that was really good to play atleast the "plot" but now i cant find the game.
I need help on finding that game, i dont know the name of it but i know some details.

Had a mom and a sister, the MC was convicted by some sort if rape charges? idk, the mom had red hair, there was in which map some sort of hints (shiny spots) to discover and click
There was a black man on the park, he was basically your trainer against bullies, MC mom worked in a bully job and MC had to work on a restaurant.

Anyone knows the name of the game?

Thank you.

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
Hi,

I've been a lurker around the website and i found a game that was really good to play atleast the "plot" but now i cant find the game.
I need help on finding that game, i dont know the name of it but i know some details.

Had a mom and a sister, the MC was convicted by some sort if rape charges? idk, the mom had red hair, there was in which map some sort of hints (shiny spots) to discover and click
There was a black man on the park, he was basically your trainer against bullies, MC mom worked in a bully job and MC had to work on a restaurant.

Anyone knows the name of the game?

Thank you.
This game name is Goodbye Eternity.
It used to Extra Life but dev changed the name.
https://f95zone.to/threads/goodbye-eternity-v0-6-91-rngeusex.82497/