Identify Looking for a game that i dont remember the name of

RyuuGaru

Aug 22, 2021
Was a 3d game

From what i can remember from the game the MC goes to school or college and is on the track and field team and at some point in the game the go to a running competition.
The protagonist has a friend who plays football, I think there is a cheerleading team, several girls are interested in the protagonist. There is a women's track and field team.

There is a scene in a swimming pool, with a fight on horseback, i think there is a Latina teacher, also a meeting with girls from another school or university, and there is an accidental kiss.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
It's not that game, but thanks for the suggestion
Every single detail you describe happens in that game, I'd be more than a little surprised if those details matched 2 games. None of the preview pics actually show any of the track & field girls. only the two college LI's and their mothers.

Horse battle
08_1082.jpg

Latina Teacher
08_1343.jpg

Track girls
08_1179.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RyuuGaru

RyuuGaru

Aug 22, 2021
Every single detail you describe happens in that game, I'd be more than a little surprised if those details matched 2 games. None of the preview pics actually show any of the track & field girls. only the two college LI's and their mothers.

Horse battle
View attachment 3329589

Latina Teacher
View attachment 3329600

Track girls
View attachment 3329603
Sorry, you're right it's been so long since I played the game that I didn't remember many things.

Thanks, I've been trying to remember the game for a long time

Reactions: RobNorthman