Identify Looking for a game that I have played.

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
Hi. Im looking for a game that I’ve played. The last update was MC having sex for the first time with the Milf/Landlady for the first time in the Sauna. I remember playing it for 2 or 3 times in order to open other paths. I can’t seem to recall anything else. I know its a pretty shitty description but can anyone help me please?

Last edited:

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
The Sauna scene goes like this: MC enters the room with a towel around his waist and saw the milf who's also with a towel. He sat down and talk hinting at each other(they have been doing that through out the storyline) and then MC or milf gets up to leave but the door seems to stuck due to the rising temperature so they sit back down and Milf says its very and lose her towel. MC does the same. Then she says something like how she's been holding back from jumping on him blah blah blah and they have sex. After that the door opens and they left.

I only remember these things and I've been trying to remember this game since last night. I always download from Mega so I went to check the download history but I cant find. I open my Renpy save location and use the name of all the games I've played and search them here but I cant find a match.

Last edited:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
This soinds familiar, the game comes to mind is where the mc also has a body building sister and another gamer girl sister. Best scene in the game was MC deciding to scare the shit out of her by suprising the sister with a horse mask while she was masturbating, however o cant currently fond it on f95, but does that sound like part of it

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
This soinds familiar, the game comes to mind is where the mc also has a body building sister and another gamer girl sister. Best scene in the game was MC deciding to scare the shit out of her by suprising the sister with a horse mask while she was masturbating, however o cant currently fond it on f95, but does that sound like part of it
I remember about the scaring part but Im not sure if its the same game. What's the name?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
i was relucting to say earlier but.. The Inn ?
Yes that was it, the most recent update was the visit to the suana where MC and mom had fun, cant rememver if it was first date or birthday but ya, then fuck in the suanna after a day of like massages and stuff

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
Found the game guys. Its "returning to Mia". Final exam is over and I thought Im gonna play some of my fav games again and went looking into my bookmark. Then I remember I haven't played lust theory s2 yet so went looking for it and check the other games from the developer and fount it. I recall the scene vividly just from the preview pic. Thanks guys.

Reactions: yuyutsu