Identify Looking for a game that i played 1 year ago that reminds Rogue-Like Evolution

dododo4548

May 24, 2021
I played this game and it´s a very good game so i remembered him today, that´s how he looks like:

- Graphics: cartoonized but i don´t remember how much

- Plot: you have to court a variety of girls from the player´s house to a neighbour and a nurse from hospital that only gives you a handjob or blowjob (don´t remember); you have to click on some blue dots on the screen so gives you power or something like that (there´s a little mention to magic or technology, don´t remember); i remember being a little bit hilarious

- Scenario: a city (interiors of houses, school, shopping and a hospital); you start every day on you room.

- Girls: there´s one very hot that stays near to a pool in the player´s house; there´s a stepsister and stepmother (i think 2 stepmothers) and other girls; one of the stepmothers you got to go in the evening on the living room and watch or a horror movie or a drama (strangely i remember this because was very tough to discover) so you fuck her; there key moments to you evolve the relation with the girls and is very progressive as rogue-like.

- Gameplay: it´s point and click, very classical, you move through scenarios.