Identify Seeking Looking for a game that may or may not exist, monster girl style rpgm

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I am looking for a game similar to monster girl encyclopedia rpg but not quite. It would be a team builder combat style where you fight monster girls you can capture them and make a team. Something similar to Pocket Gal but not a parody. It isn't any kind of specific capture game. It should be a type of game where you can either fight or tame the monster girl and add her to your team and you fight with them.
equipment, skills, etc.
all different type of monster girls in terms of bodies sexes, etc.
Is there anything out there like this? I can't imagine that there isn't.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
tbh I am not even sure if this guy is looking for an identification or recommedations really
now that you mention it , yes it look like he want a recommendation , not he is searching for a game

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
now that you mention it , yes it look like he want a recommendation , not he is searching for a game
tbh I am not even sure if this guy is looking for an identification or recommedations really
Yeah sorry. I'm more looking for recommendations than identifications. I know I have played at least one a loong time maybe 8 years or so ago that was really good but can't remember the name to, which is why I also tagged this identification. I know about the MGQ series though, but thanks for replying!