Seeking Looking for a game to play please help (mainly penetration animation style)

DeadLasT

Jun 4, 2020
Hello,

I am looking for a game that is similar to Nako Paradise (https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-08-alorth.39572/)... I have found a few games that I have tried that seem similar but still are lacking in comparison to the animation detail of Nako... One is Waifu Academy, Underboss life, My New Family and a few others all of those games are great. But I really enjoyed the animated scenes of Nako Paradise honestly i could take or leave the cat girls... But having interesting girls is good much like Harem Hotel (which i also enjoyed).

So what I have come to realize is most games are not always tagged correctly or they are missing an important tag that would help people find them more easily. So yes I have tried to search by tags... But I am looking for a game where you can hook up with one or two or maybe even a whole village if the mood hits... But the animations need to be on point especially the penetration animated part of the scene it seems most games skip right over that part of the scene and go right for the pounding... One game that seemed to try and show a little of that is really what I am looking for... Perhaps one of the best examples would be Betrayed however the main issue with Betrayed is the animations are just looped but the penetration parts are AMAZING...

So to summarize... I am looking for a game with penetration animation or just really good scene animation... Like the ones I have listed... Now what I think Nako is lacking is a cool story but for that I will just wait for Rebirth to update... So I just need something to fill my time while the many games i am trying to play are updating... any help would be great! Thank you

Last edited: