Seeking Looking for a game VN H-Scenes

ashbash21

Mar 14, 2018
Looking for a VN type game with h-scenes / uncensored / completed/mostly completed/ maybe including hypno or spells / similar to dreams of desire

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know about mostly completed, but you'll likely have fun with the amount of content in SisterSisterSister, it uses hypnosis as a plot device. It's on version 9 now, so it's got plenty to work with.

Sadly most of the other supernatural control games I've played are either abandoned or complete shit.

If you have other kinks though I might be able to find something that you'll enjoy. I generally prefer story based progression systems, so VN make up the bulk of what I play.

Reactions: ashbash21

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Looking for a VN type game with h-scenes / uncensored / completed/mostly completed/ maybe including hypno or spells / similar to dreams of desire
Look through this list of tagged mind control games and check out the ones with the prefixes VN, COMPLETE, and with high version numbers.

Also, check out the site .
They specialize in hypnosis/mind control games.

ashbash21

Mar 14, 2018
I don't know about mostly completed, but you'll likely have fun with the amount of content in SisterSisterSister, it uses hypnosis as a plot device. It's on version 9 now, so it's got plenty to work with.

Sadly most of the other supernatural control games I've played are either abandoned or complete shit.

If you have other kinks though I might be able to find something that you'll enjoy. I generally prefer story based progression systems, so VN make up the bulk of what I play.
usually i like it all aslong its VN and has h-scenes

ashbash21

Mar 14, 2018
Look through this list of tagged mind control games and check out the ones with the prefixes VN, COMPLETE, and with high version numbers.

Also, check out the site .
They specialize in hypnosis/mind control games.
Thanks found a couple both completed 1 seems to have a lot of stuff so i should be occupied for a while :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I mean, almost everything on this site has sexual content.

I Love Daddy is my favorite complete game, VN style, great story, 10 different endings to play through all of them interesting and rewarding in their own way... even the darker ones.

Depraved Awakening might be the best VN on this site. It's 8 updates in, lots of sexual content.

Good Girl Gone Bad is fun if you don't mind 2D and female protag, its got more than 10 months worth of updates.

Kingdom of Deception is made in Ren'Py but it's not a traditional VN. Still worth playing, lots of content.

Wicked Choices isn't as far along as these others but its writing is on par with Depraved Awakening and it's a definite favorite for me. I'd suggest you take a look at least.

My Sweet Neighbors is far enough along to be worth the play for you as well.

Given your insistence on H scenes I don't wanna suggest anything that hasn't gotten to the actual sex yet though. There are plenty you might want to watch out for, for instance

Babysitter - great writing and amazing characters, just barely starting to really get sexual with the main love interest, though there are a few teasing scenes leading up to it already and a sex scene with the secretary.

Parental Love - technically I could have put this up above too, sex with your wife and sister have happened. However the daughters, being the ones who you need to work up to with, aren't there yet.

Intimate Relations - Ptolemy, the developer has already got a proven track record of good content with Dreaming of Dana, but he's taken it up a notch by abandoning the pseudo life sim model of dodana and going with a cool vn decision system and multiple protagonists in this game. Really fun to play.

ashbash21

Mar 14, 2018
I mean, almost everything on this site has sexual content.

I Love Daddy is my favorite complete game, VN style, great story, 10 different endings to play through all of them interesting and rewarding in their own way... even the darker ones.

Depraved Awakening might be the best VN on this site. It's 8 updates in, lots of sexual content.

Good Girl Gone Bad is fun if you don't mind 2D and female protag, its got more than 10 months worth of updates.

Kingdom of Deception is made in Ren'Py but it's not a traditional VN. Still worth playing, lots of content.

Wicked Choices isn't as far along as these others but its writing is on par with Depraved Awakening and it's a definite favorite for me. I'd suggest you take a look at least.

My Sweet Neighbors is far enough along to be worth the play for you as well.

Given your insistence on H scenes I don't wanna suggest anything that hasn't gotten to the actual sex yet though. There are plenty you might want to watch out for, for instance

Babysitter - great writing and amazing characters, just barely starting to really get sexual with the main love interest, though there are a few teasing scenes leading up to it already and a sex scene with the secretary.

Parental Love - technically I could have put this up above too, sex with your wife and sister have happened. However the daughters, being the ones who you need to work up to with, aren't there yet.

Intimate Relations - Ptolemy, the developer has already got a proven track record of good content with Dreaming of Dana, but he's taken it up a notch by abandoning the pseudo life sim model of dodana and going with a cool vn decision system and multiple protagonists in this game. Really fun to play.
thanks i will have a look at these i know i will like i love daddy because ive played dating my daughter had a look at good girl gone bad screenshots turns out they use my 2 names Ashley and Thompson XD

Last edited:

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Look for "The Spirit Master of Retarnia" - It also has a loli route, thats all I am saying. :D

BSH Gaming

Sarcastic Feck
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Try the one I'm working on, it's not completely finished though. Click my banner for a link to the non incest version.

is the Incest Version.

Last edited: