Seeking Looking for a game where a woman has a serious case of duckface while blowing

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, talk about specific. So I think it's a VN, there's a lot of female characters, one of them is blowing someone and her lips look like Donald Duck made her. Anyone?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Offcuts kinda has some shots like that, it also has a very distinctly cartoon shaded art style though, does that sound familiar?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I mean, Daugher in Dating My Daughter's red shirt is pretty infamous at this point as is the fact that she's got major DSL... but I have a hard time believing you made it all the way to ch. 2 and not don't remember the title.... To be honest, before offcuts, I never thought there was much odd about any game's lips in dick sucking mode though

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I mean, Daugher in Dating My Daughter's red shirt is pretty infamous at this point as is the fact that she's got major DSL... but I have a hard time believing you made it all the way to ch. 2 and not don't remember the title.... To be honest, before offcuts, I never thought there was much odd about any game's lips in dick sucking mode though
Didnt play the game just went onto thread saw a pic yesterday and kepy going . Now O cant find it though it seemed interesting

padder

May 5, 2018
I think I finally found your game - The Power of Confidence

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
index.jpg index2.jpg

u talking about this kind of thing?
Cant remember any 3D Daz games with it, but i'm sure ive seen it from jap VN and RPGM stuff

Reactions: F9Zoney