Looking for a game where MC's girlfriend has memory loss or is in a coma.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I recently found a game where if i remember correctly the story was that MC's girlfriend had been in an accident and now suffered from memory loss or being in a coma. I think they then moved in with the girlfriends family and basically you can be faithful or not.

If it's any help i remeber one of the preview screenshots where a female character lying on top of MC and the MC saying something in the lines of "She will not find out" or "She will never know" the screen was also in a dark room.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I recently found a game where if i remember correctly the story was that MC's girlfriend had been in an accident and now suffered from memory loss or being in a coma. I think they then moved in with the girlfriends family and basically you can be faithful or not.

If it's any help i remeber one of the preview screenshots where a female character lying on top of MC and the MC saying something in the lines of "She will not find out" or "She will never know" the screen was also in a dark room.
I think you're getting two games confused. I believe the scene you describe is from but no one has amnesia.