Identify Looking for a game where MC's grandmother was a sexy nurse.

Xavyan87

Feb 13, 2024
As the game starts, the MC and his mother have just been evicted (?). They eventually call MC's aunt that owns a tiny appartment in town where they can move into. MC has a sister in town as well that works in a cafetaria. Initially, MC and his sister don't seem to get along too well due to MC's past or so. MC is unreliable according to his sister.

Early in the story, it becomes clear that MC suffers from some sort of affliction. I'm not entirely sure what happens, I suppose he suffers from black-outs or so, and pretty soon he ends up in a hospital where his grandmother is a nurse. He is then told that he suffers from an affliction where he must frequently ejaculate if he wishes to survive. His deceased grandfather suffered from this affliction too and I believe so does an(other) aunt of his.

Grandma, being a nurse, helps MC relieve himself then and explains the situation to him.

Relatively early on in the story, there's a scene where MC performs yoga with his mother and grandmother and is being a complete perv.

I'd very much appreciate if anyone would have a clue which game this might have been. Thanks in advance!