Seeking looking for a game where sex is common

wishdomteth

Mar 10, 2020
I just want a pretty standared game where the focus is on the characters getting laid and not some sort of messed up ntr rape stuff (thought I'm ok if that is in the game) it can either be about a couple of girls being sluts or a dude who is just absolutly plowing bitches don't care which just want to have a goood time and would like it to focus on good writting and characters instead of sex

Gabriel_West

Mar 14, 2018
Love & Sex Second chance has pretty good writing and characters. There is some NTR, but it is optional and easily avoidable.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I just want a pretty standared game where the focus is on the characters getting laid and not some sort of messed up ntr rape stuff (thought I'm ok if that is in the game) it can either be about a couple of girls being sluts or a dude who is just absolutly plowing bitches don't care which just want to have a goood time and would like it to focus on good writting and characters instead of sex
Try Battle of the Bulges.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Try Holiday island, there are girls you are a male mc (only) all you need to do is increase stats and have sex with them.. have a lot of characters (sex is not yet available with all them but still has a lot of content)