Identify Looking for a game where..... (Solved)

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Hi,

I have been searching for this game for a while now. Not able to find it even after using the tags that I could remember. But I remember the story though.

This is about GF cheating on the guy with his best friend (with bbc). Their relationship is nothing more than oral sex. Gf is a cheer leader.

1. Bf's best friend forces her to give bj when she is on call with bf while in locker room.

2. In one of the scenes, they play hide and seek and there is a scene with the GF and that best friend in the bath room.

3. In another scene, they are watching TV when the gf gives hj to the guy behind bfs back.

This is mostly a renpy game and also includes other side characters. The art is 3d and story is pretty good.

Kindly help in finding this game. Thanks in advance.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
was the game short or long and was it centered around the three?
It was long, and was WIP.

At the time, it was centered around these 3, sexually. But there were other side characters too like friends and family members I think.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I think it's The Spellbook. It has all 3 scenes you described but it's in Unity. However, it's set up like a visual novel similar to Ren'Py. That's one of the routes the gf has in that game and all I'll say is that it's got to do with the mc finding a book that increases lust and using it on people then he can either keep them interested in him or do nothing and they'll get it elsewhere.

Reactions: Sod!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I think it's The Spellbook. It has all 3 scenes you described but it's in Unity. However, it's set up like a visual novel similar to Ren'Py. That's one of the routes the gf has in that game and all I'll say is that it's got to do with the mc finding a book that increases lust and using it on people then he can either keep them interested in him or do nothing and they'll get it elsewhere.
That's the one I was looking for. Thanks.