Seeking Looking for a game where the girl can't say no or have a hard time saying no

Nov 16, 2020
As the title suggest, i'm looking for a game where there's a girl that can't say no or have a hard time saying no to any request (doesn't have to be mc but preferably). The girl have a hard time refusing any request no matter how embrassing it is or just straight accepting the request even to a stranger. Preferably a japanase with english translation game, western is alright too as long as the game's using 2dcg and looks cartoonish

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So blackmail-themed games? Try this one. Also most trainers have a dynamic like that, whether it's blackmail or slavery or some other kind of coercion, usually a good bit of gaslighting too. Witch Trainer Silver is kinda the quintessential one. And if you want a trainer with MC being trained, there's this.

Nov 16, 2020
Not exactly a blackmail or slavery, the girl just have a hard time refusing a request from someone or always says yes to any request, sex or no. For ex is just like that old fairy tale (i forgot the name) where a witch curse her crush future daughter because he reject her, the curse made her crush future daughter cannot say no to any request she gets. This is just one of the example. Another one is that the girl is too gullible or too nice that people around her started taking advantage of her

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Okay, I understand the OP now. Maybe you'll have some luck looking at games themed around free-use of MC. This just came out, it looks rough but I think it fits the bill pretty well.