Identify Looking for a game where two girls survive an attack on magic school

Raidens1998

May 27, 2017
I'm looking for a game where two girls survive an attack on magic school, they end up escaping or teleporting to different town, where they end up taking shelter at huntress/potion maker house. I remember you had the option to corrupt the girl by taking on quests, and by working for thieves etc

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think this is the game you're thinking about: The Last Enchantress: Revival

Shame because I also liked this but for some reason the dev decided to work on a side game with the same characters but in a modern setting or something.

Reactions: Raidens1998

Raidens1998

May 27, 2017
I think this is the game you're thinking about: The Last Enchantress: Revival

Shame because I also liked this but for some reason the dev decided to work on a side game with the same characters but in a modern setting or something.

You're a legend. This is indeed the one. Wasn't aware that the dev decided to work on side game instead. I really liked this game, it has some unique aspects and story was pretty interesting. What a shame :(

Edit: Apparantly dev is planning to release 1.0 version later on this year, it will include some big changes. You can read more about it in the last page of comment section or on his pateron page

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You're a legend. This is indeed the one. Wasn't aware that the dev decided to work on side game instead. I really liked this game, it has some unique aspects and story was pretty interesting. What a shame :(

Edit: Apparantly dev is planning to release 1.0 version later on this year, it will include some big changes. You can read more about it in the last page of comment section or on his pateron page
It seems like the update is quite ambitious. Hope he can deliver because that sounds pretty cool.