Identify Looking for a game where you play as a male teacher at an all girls school on an island

Zarthos

Jan 24, 2021
Hello, as the title says, I am looking for a game where you play as a male teacher at an all-girls school.

I can't remember if he is a biology teacher or a sex-ed teacher, but I remember that the game starts with the MC taking a ferry to the school's island. Pretty much everyone on the island accuses the MC of being a pervert which he vehemently denies. I also remember that the students are sent to this school/island because they have been bad, so they are confined to the island until they prove they have reformed. One of the students in the teacher's class is the daughter of the family who funded the island and school. I can't remember all of the students, but there was one who kept putting the teacher in awkward situations that could get him fired or make others think he was being inappropriate, but her friends assured the MC that she wouldn't actually get him in trouble because that would take her fun away. I also remember a much smaller girl than the rest of the class who, when the entire class went on a trip to a secret beach, got caught in a riptide, and the teacher had to save her from drowning.

Hopefully, this is enough to help identify the game I am thinking of.