Looking for a game where you strip and capture monster girls in a dungeon

Ninjabeard

Jul 3, 2017
I played it awhile ago, I just can't remember the name of it. It was one of those arrow-path dungeons and you fought girls to strip them and when you captured a girl she would join your party and you'd get H-scenes. I also think there was a couple other games by the same dev? I'd be interested in similar games too.

Thanks.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Quick question any chance the MC is an orc prince and only one of the girls were a catgirl?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I played it awhile ago, I just can't remember the name of it. It was one of those arrow-path dungeons and you fought girls to strip them and when you captured a girl she would join your party and you'd get H-scenes. I also think there was a couple other games by the same dev? I'd be interested in similar games too.

Thanks.
?

Ninjabeard

Jul 3, 2017
?
Yeah, this is what I was thinking of, thanks. But I also remember there being a couple other games with similar mechanics that I played? If anyone knows of more games like this I'd appreciate it.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah, this is what I was thinking of, thanks. But I also remember there being a couple other games with similar mechanics that I played? If anyone knows of more games like this I'd appreciate it.
Use the search --> Winged Cloud.