Seeking Looking for a game where your family cucks you

willmirandez

Sep 2, 2020
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a game where your female family members (whether it's mom, sisters, daughters, whatever) cuck you in some sort of way, or are generally slutty/whores. Bonus points for NTR.

I played Tyrant, and though there's an NTR route for family members, it's not as fleshed out as I'd like it to be. So it'd be awesome if y'all could recommend some games with heavier focus on family cuckolding.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Not too familiar with Kirsess, any games in particular you were thinking?
All of his/hers are pretty much the same, they're more read through VNs as you have no choices. Some of them are split into several chapters, so you might want to check them out.

most of them are here on f95

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
I rember playing a game wish I can find it agian where you can choose hard or soft and depending on your choice your mother and sister get fucked by I think your dad or best freind.

mtdewaddict

Aug 20, 2022
Thank you! Would you say Ch3 or Ch2 is the better of the two? I've got limited free time at the moment, so I'd rather play the more enjoyable one! Thank you again.
Chapter 2 is completed and 3 is still in work. I'd recommend chapter 2 to start with, but since you don't have much free time, bear in mind it's a slow burn at first - lotta setup before the ladies start to fall. They're both that way, fyi