Identify Looking for a game with a specific scene (FOUND)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi
Hope someone can help

I'm looking for a game with a specific scene that happens in a toilet cubicle of a bar/restaurant

Engine: Renpy
Character design: 3dcg

Basically you meet the female character in the toilet cubical and, I think, if you have enough points you can go all the way with her, cumming on her face and at the end you can tell her to walk out without cleaning it off, showing that you she's your girl from now on.

From what I remember, if I'm right, she has long her and you can only take her from behind if you have enough relationship points and I think she wears a black dress.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've been through numerous, numerous games with no luck
I hope someone can still help.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
If it's the pc you're using is the same as the one that you played the game on (without having formatted the drive),
then renpy will have kept saves in C:\Users\<your_username>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy. It will have a folder for each separate game. Look at the titles there.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If it's the pc you're using is the same as the one that you played the game on (without having formatted the drive),
then renpy will have kept saves in C:\Users\<your_username>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy. It will have a folder for each separate game. Look at the titles there.
Unfortunately the folder has over 1800 games that I played