Seeking Looking for a game with a woman with more meat on her, but not just a find and fuck them game, but a good story.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I don't know how many of you have seen Angie from MomPOV's video (it's highly recommended, pics shared to give an example), but a woman like that is what I am looking for. Just a bit more meat on her than your average supermodel looking character. But I would also like a good story. There are some games out there with women, who are kinda like that, but then it's just find them, fuck them, and move on.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you, all 3 of these games seem to have decent examples of what I am looking for. Not BBW, but just a little bit extra. Another good one I enjoy is the Mom from A Town Uncovered.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Well, Squirrel Girl has some meat to her, but, her interactions are very limited, unless it updated and I hadn't checked.
I'm not sure, but I think it might be possible to have sex with her next month. But that's just a guess.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Curious as to if anyone had seen that video before, or checked it out now after learning about it. She did a few with them, but I don't know if she did anything else. But she had a perfect combination of looks, personality, and overall very sexual.

Reactions: Exocrine