Identify Looking for a game with a young intern who rents a room at your place

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I forgot what the game is called, I also forgot which engine it uses and the precise graphical tool the dev used for artwork. I think it's Daz.

The game is about you, who's middle-management (or boss) at your office. You take in a young girl who lives on the 2nd floor of your home, and she starts out being super shy, but starts masturbating at the office (one time she accidentally pees/squirts while doing so).

The game seems to be sort of sandbox and with a sort of "training" element although it is not obvious. The day is split in slots, although you can pretty much only follow the story. You move by yourself, from bathroom/living room/girl's floor where's a bed at the end.
At some point a colleague, you and this intern goes to dinner which (as I remember) starts the romantic stuff due to the intern getting drunk.

So more or less directly a kind of "training" game without it being the primary game technology. You cannot even focus on it really, but the girl evolves and becomes friskier. She starts out semi prudish, far as I remember.

I forgot the name but it is a nice story. I'd like to figure out what it's called so I can get on with playing it.

Reactions: tariktokluk