Seeking Looking for a game with changing repeatable events depending on progress

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
As the title says im looking for a game where certain repeatable or repeating events change depending on your corruption. Trainer games are the best example for this: initially if you ask the girl to call you sir or some shit she will refuse but the more you progress her corruption the more shes thinking about it until she does it. But clothing change is also perfectly fine. If the girls wear in a repeatable situation less and less (like in valiant warrior astrid). The best example for what im looking for is research into corruption. almost every event is a repeatable event (like spying on them when they are changing) and every event changes the further you progress. Im not looking for a game like sisterly lust where the whole game is a continuous story.
Games that fit my description and that i've played so far:
valiant warrior astrid
research into corruption
big brother
slutcraft
research into affection
private community
hotel
bad manners
lab rats
lab rats 2
succulence
forceur
glamour
and almost every game with the trainer tag
I realize there are a lot of games like these and i probably didn't event list all i have already played, so just throw the best ones you've played so far at me. I'm hoping i've missed a really great game or can find a hidden gem like hotel.

Last edited:
Reactions: rontantes

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
thank you for the recommendations. i already played glamour, succulence, lab rats 1&2 and forceur so i added them to my original post. games like fashion business or lust epidemic seem to me like games were you dont really have repeatable events rather just a continuous story with progressing corruption. i will try them out either way, but will start with tangled up