Seeking Looking for a game with loving girl and possibly "manly" MC.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Hi, i'm looking for a any game (VN/Renpy or Unity) where you have a girl that really loves you and is not shy about it.
Can be normal love from the beginning or Slow progress love where you must somehow make her love you or obsessed love like in the game called "PublicSexLiveH" with Sakura.
Don't want the game with NTR, sharing etc. Just pure love :) (If it is avoidable then ok)
Btw: Games where MC is not a pussy but actually fights for his girls or just one girl.

Something like SummerTimeSaga is good too. MC is not that "manly" but still i liked that game. You have this goth girl and cheerleader one with good love vibes <3.

It can be dating sim or VN with action. If it have even better story than H scenes then i'm all in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rando Civ

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Kinda heavy on harem games, but I think that's mostly avoidable if you only want to romance 1 LI.

Defending Lydia Collier, MC is a fit lawyer
Knockout Master, MC is a boxer
Love of Magic, MC is a powerful wizard, the harem can't be avoided but you can focus on only Emily after getting it

Maybe Talothral's games, the MCs aren't super jacked or anything, but stronger and more competent than the typical male MC.

Maybe Vae Victis Khan, MC is a usurped prince. The game's hook is the rape and breeding harem part, but there are seduction (= romance) paths and sometimes gentleman (= no sex) paths.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Kinda heavy on harem games, but I think that's mostly avoidable if you only want to romance 1 LI.

Defending Lydia Collier, MC is a fit lawyer
Knockout Master, MC is a boxer
Love of Magic, MC is a powerful wizard, the harem can't be avoided but you can focus on only Emily after getting it

Maybe Talothral's games, the MCs aren't super jacked or anything, but stronger and more competent than the typical male MC.

Maybe Vae Victis Khan, MC is a usurped prince. The game's hook is the rape and breeding harem part, but there are seduction (= romance) paths and sometimes gentleman (= no sex) paths.
Defending Lydia Collier - I played it, but might as well do it again as i don't fully remember what was it about.
Knockout Master - i will try it :)

[/SPOILER]
Love of Magic - Didn't see it but man.... i hate minigames or fight systems like that. If it is made good/fun to begin with? Then i don't mind, but seeing this, it's just a big "Turn around and pretend you didn't see this at all" :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Talothral's games - I just finished all his games. The "Terminus Reach" takes a good place in my heart. Loved it <3.
Vae Victis Khan - Played it too. Didn't liked this game that much.

Game can have only harem, but what i want it to see is "real love". Not just "Hey, i'll bang you now and the girl just goes with it" but something you must kinda work for.
Terminus Reach had this love connection. Our MC wife. I very liked their connection and much love. She was getting every other woman to have shrex with our MC, it was ok as we could choose to do it or not. And even if we didn't i wouldn't mind as those two "connection" for me personally was perfect.

Please no minigames :( - If you can skip them, OK. If you can't but they are made with unique and very easy way, OK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: